Page 1 of 1
Posted: 27 Oct 2009, 02:58
chriselston
I have a huge amount of money going to a server in my house just sitting there, SERVING NOTHING! So maybe here at the RV community, it can go to good use. After the announcement of the Site Admin at the Re-Volt Paint Shoppe about "Website Foreclosure", he wanted someone to take the community and place it somewhere else but on his servers. I was a happy volunteer and decided to buy his community for 28.00 OVER PAYPAL!!!! Yet I can't seem to reason with MySQL about why I can't seem to re-establish the community. So' that is sitting and rotting on my server's hard drive.

So, to get to the meat and potatoes, I am offering a backup solution to who wants their revolt community set up on my server. Already $295 has been prepaid just to keep this sucker up and running. This could be quite useful to RVZT and others. AGAIN, this is open to any 1.

Regards,
Christopher Elston

Posted: 27 Oct 2009, 07:23
zagames
So are you talking about moving RVZT to your server or simply backing everything up on your server? I don't think we'll actually move RVZT for a long time to come. The current server is running good and strong.

Posted: 27 Oct 2009, 16:01
chriselston
Your current server is definitely faster than the old speedweek server. You could use mine as a car or track mirror server, or just throw anything at it and it will hold it. It's an old server from 2004 Refurbished, but she was and still is an iron fortress for a long time.